Are you a mid or senior level Art Director with design and conceptual thinking and a passion for retail, fashion and lifestyle brands?
Come to Portas to be a creative brand guardian for our clients!
Day to day you will:
- Develop integrated creative ideas and concepts in line with creative briefs
- Work closely with our Creative Director (Australia) to develop an in-depth understanding of the clients' business and consumer
- Concepting and designing web pages and EDMs, in-store graphics and messaging
- Be an expert art director/designer who can provide creative counsel direct to client
- Manage end-to-end look and feel, from concepts, mood boards, styling guides, prop, hair and makeup references, art direction through to final image selects
- Build brand identity, creating recognition and ensuring consistency while growing the brand
- Liaise with our internal and client teams in the UK and Australia
- Agency experience working with fashion and retail clients
- Strong typographic and design base
- Experience of art directing integrated retail and fashion campaigns and projects
- Experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Experience contributing to original pitch ideas and executions
- Experience of designing and finessing brand identity
- Confidence - you have an opinion and are able to assert where necessary
- Willing to travel between Melbourne and Sydney for shoots on a regular basis
- Ability to work autonomously and with fast-paced approach; hands-on and practical
- Excellent written and verbal communications
We want your application to show us why you are the next Portas Art Director in Australia!
This role is based in Melbourne with travel to Sydney on a regular basis.
If this role matches your skills and ambitions please email our talent director Claire Le Grice.