Are you a senior level Designer with conceptual thinking and a passion for your craft?
Come to Portas to be a brand guardian for our clients!
Day to day you will:
- Be an expert designer, producing integrated creative ideas, concepts and work in line with creative briefs
- Brand positioning, creation and identity
- Ensure consistency while growing client brands
- Demonstrate your digital expertise and knowledge of design across social channels
- Manage finalised look and feel - topography, layout
- Liaise with our client teams in the UK and Australia
- A min. of 6 years' advertising or editorial experience
- Experience of capturing, designing and finessing brand identity
- Experience across DM, advertising, or editorial design
- Experience working with global brands on global projects
- Confidence - you have the opinion and are able to assert where necessary
- Ability to work with fast paced approach; hands-on and practical
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Passion for fashion, retail and lifestyle brands
- We want your application to show us why you are the next Portas Senior Designer!
- At Portas we do 'Total Retail Communications'.
- We help our clients tackle difficult challenges with clear thinking and bold integrated ideas that drive their business forward.
- Our people demonstrate diverse skills and perspectives coming together to create the best work imaginable.
If this role matches your skills and ambitions please email our talent director Claire Le Grice.